Allow me to start this article by wishing you Happy Independence Day. May this year bring happiness and peace in Indian and the world. India’s 73rd independence day in around the corner. During this time one of the most common essays or speech subjects in schools is Independence Day. Schools give assignments or homework on this topic. They want kids to know about India’s independence struggle, our freedom fighters, martyrs and their sacrifices. This will make students realize the importance of freedom, it will help them to appreciate their rights and duties.
You are on this page means, you must have searched “10 Lines on Independence Day” or “10 Sentences about Independence Day” or something like that, right? You must be the parent or sibling trying to help your child or younger sibling in their Independence Day-related speech or essay. You are at the right place.
Here in this article, we have given 5 and 10 plus a few more lines on Independence Day, it’s importance, etc. This section is good for students of class lkg, ukg,1,2,3, etc. In the next section, we have given some 15 to 20 lines of short essay on Independence Day in English. You can use this content for speech too. This section is suitable for school students of class 4,5 etc. You can also check a bigger essay and speech here: Essay on Independence Day | Speech on Independence Day.
5 Sentences About 15th August 2019 in English for KG, UKG Kids
- We, India got its freedom on 15th August 1947.
- We celebrate this day as independence day every year.
- Our school arranges a parade and plays.
- We make placards.
- We also arrange essay and speech competitions.
- many freedom fighters gave their lives for our freedom.
- I salute all those great humans being.
- Because of them, we live in a free country.
- Thank you again, Jay Hindi, Jay Bharat.
10 Lines On Independence Day in English for class 1,2,3 Students
1. India got its freedom on 15th August 1947.
2. Thousands of freedom fighters sacrificed their lives for the country.
3. They were jailed for years.
4. Mahatma Gandhi, Shahid Bhagat Singh, Pandit Nehru, Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose, and other heroes fought for the independence of India.
5. Upon independence we were divided into 2 nations; India and Pakistan.
6. We became a republic nation on 26th January 1950.
7. On this day our constitution came into effect. We celebrate our republic day on 26 January.
8. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar is revered as an architect of our constitution.
9. This year we are celebrating the 73rd independence day of India.
10. Our school arranges parade and different programs for the day.
11. I love my country and I am proud of it.
12. I will try to become a good citizen.
13. I will never participate in corruption, crime, and other bad things.
14. I will keep my country clean.
15. At last, I would to like wish you all, Happy Independence day.
Here we have given more than 10 lines so that you can choose them accordingly. If you find some words difficult you can replace them with simpler synonyms. Check out this post in video format. If you like to see more such videos, kindly Subscribe to our YouTube Channel too.
15 to 20 Lines Short Essay on Independence Day for Class 4,5 Students
It’s more than 7 decades now, we got independence from the British on 15th August 1947. We became a republic nation on 26 January 1950. But still, millions of people in India sleep half stomach empty. Corruption, crime is rampant in our country. Politicians, business people do scam of thousands of crores.
We have problems in education, healthcare, transport, infrastructure systems. Countries like Singapore which got freedom after India and had very few resources and land became a developed country. We, our people only dragging India behind. There are thousands of such problem.
But how long we will keep complaining about it. Now we, the young generation need to stand up. We need to take responsibility to make our country great again. We are the oldest civilization, others learned things from us and we left behind. It’s time to take lead again.
We, the young generation only can do this. Today I take a pledge that I will do all that in my capacity to make India great again. Thank You…
Note: If you like this article, then kindly rate the article. You can share your opinion and views in the comment box. We like to hear from you, it encourages to bring more such content for you guys. Thank You… Happy Independence Day…