Any action or process takes some period to complete, we can call this period as time. Every moment in our life is time. If anything in this world is scarce then it is valuable for us and Time is one of those things. Time is very important in our lives. Let us see why time has so much importance and why it should be utilised properly in this article. Many schools and colleges organise various competitions like speech and essay competitions. Students are also asked to write articles on various topics in exams. Students get a chance to showcase their talents through this kind of competitions and that’s why we are here to help you out. We are giving you the core information about the Importance of Time. This information will help you to write a better essay and to build a perfect speech. You can modify the content as per your requirements as speeches and essays have different structures.
Beginning of the Speech
Good morning everyone, honorable chief guests, respected principal, teachers and my dear friends. Today I am going to talk about Importance of time and how it affects our life. Now, I would like to start my speech.
Want to deliver a perfect speech? Check out these great tips for winning the speech game. 😀
Time is an integral part of our life. Life itself is a period of time from birth to death. Proper utilization of this time is very important. Time management is the concept used for organisation of tasks that one has to do in a particular period of time. It varies from a person to person. The utilization of time means a person should use his/her time for doing things which are really needed or important for him/her. Every process takes time in our life. It may take years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes or seconds. These all words are the measures of time. In ancient days, people used to determine the time, based on sunrise and sunset. Today we have clocks in our houses and watches on our wrists. Clock or watch is just a mean to determine the time.
In schools, we learn to complete any task in particular period of time. Every lecture has a limit of time to learn that subject. Likewise, we have timetables for exams. Within a fixed amount of time students need to complete their exams. This restriction is given on time because students should learn to organize their time for a completion of a task. Our life is also full of tests and challenges. To have success a person should be able to organize the things and complete these challenges. For every student, the main challenge is to get done with the studies on time and achieve higher grades. In every office, there are deadlines for completing the projects. This tells that if completed in time, every task would lead to success. Once the time is gone it is gone forever, it never comes back. So you decide what is better for you and use your time in doing it.
In this universe, every process needs a particular time to complete itself. There are days and nights because the sun rises and sets (There is never sunrise or sunset, but the earth rotates around the sun). Imagine how life would be if there is no fixed timing for day and night. Life would become totally disturbed and unorganized. Universe has made some rules, even seasons come after a fixed time period. Yesterday can’t come again and future cannot be predicted so live every moment of today enthusiastically.
Everything in life takes time, from making friendship to understanding a friend and maintaining that relation. Making memories takes time. Time does not exist physically but it exists in every moment in our life. As discussed above time plays an important role in life. Time never takes holiday so we should not complain about not having enough time for completing any task, we have to do time management. And then success is achieved easily with the help of hard work.
Time is the essential part of human life. Time cannot be captured by any individual. Managing your time will help you to complete your tasks in time and have more time to do other things.
Tips for Speech on Importance of Time
- To connect with your audience, never mug up the speech script as it is. Try to convey your thoughts about the topic rather than just words.
- Rather than reciting the complete script, note down only important bullet points and speak from your heart. When you speak from the heart you might fumble once or twice but it connects with your audience. We are humans after all we all make mistakes.
- If you are confident enough, try to be interactive with your listeners. Ask them questions.
- If you are a parent don’t force your kids to mug it up. Help them to understand the topics and it’s importance. In real life, you just can’t survive with mugged up answers, isn’t it? Today’s generation is 10 times smarter than our generation they can easily understand the topic.
- If you are speaking in public for the first time then you better try a speech in front of parents, siblings or friends. Ask them for the feedback and revisit the script. Or else at least try speech in front of the mirror.
Tips for Essay on Importance of Time
- You can write an essay in story format too, take an imaginary person and tell a story on given topic from his/her perspective.
- Essay generally have three main parts, Introduction, impact or more detailed info and then summary or conclusion. Don’t use headers in the essay. But you should divide the essay into these 3 logical sections.
- Try to maintain a flow between sections. Carry forward a point from the last paragraph and then take it forward.
- You can start a new paragraph with words or phrases like “on another hand, plus, at first, however”.
- It is important to have a conclusion or summary for an essay. You don’t need to be positive all the time for conclusion, it can be a mix of both emotions. Try to have an inspiring, positive, euphoric conclusion.
Tips for Paragraph Writing on Importance of Time
- Generally, you will have 2 section in paragraph writing, it will be shorter than an essay.
- Paragraph are generally facts based rather than interactive or story based.
- You can have headings for paragraph if allowed.
If you find this article helpful, then don’t forget to appreciate us with your valuable comment. 🙂