Habits that starts at an early age stays longer. So, schools give 5 to 10 lines essay or speech assignments to school kids on topics like 10 lines on Good Habits or Good Manners. These simple assignments help pupils to know what are good habits and manners.
So here in this article, we are giving you 5 and10 plus a few extra lines on Good Habits and Good Manners. You can use them as an individual topic of Good Habit or Good Manners. We kept these 10 plus lines simple so that students of class 1,2,3 can use it with ease. In the second part, we have given a short 15 to 20 sentences short essay on the same topic. This section can be useful for kids of class 5,6,7 etc.
Most probably you are a parent or a sibling trying to help your kids or siblings in homework. If you find some words difficult for kids try to replace them with simpler words. If this article helped you then kindly don’t forget to leave a comment.
10 Lines On Good Habits in English for class 1,2,3 Students
- In today’s world, we all fall prey to bad habits.
- By watching TV, playing video games for a long time we waste a lot of precious time.
- We should have fun but at the same time, we should also adapt to good habits.
- We should complete the homework on time.
- We should pay attention in class.
- We need to respect teachers, parents, and elders.
- Health is very important so we should try to be more hygienic.
- We should wash hands, brush teeth regularly.
- We should not eat junk food, it is not good for our health.
- Good habits make us a better person.
- With good habits, we can manage time, stay disease free, active and happy.
- Good habits are key to success.
15 to 20 Lines Short Essay on Good Habits for Class 4,5 Students
In today’s fast-paced and technology-driven life we unknowing resort to bad habits. We waste a lot of time watching television or YouTube and playing video games. We should try to play physical games like Cricket, Football, etc. We should ride a bicycle, play at the park.
We all like Pizzas and Burgers, but this junk food is bad for our health. We should learn good eating habits. We should not eat street food, it is not hygienic. We should eat only when we are hungry.
In India there mess everywhere, people throw garbage on roads. In our school too, children throw away candy wrappers and plastic bags. We should not litter in school and public places. We should participate in swachh bharat abhiyan.
My grandmother taught me the importance of waking up early in the morning. It is a very important habit, it keeps you fresh all day long. These little habits make us a better person. It helps us to stay fit, disease free. It also helps us to manage time, so that we can find time to play after finishing homework.
5 Sentences About Good Manners in English for KG, UKG Kids
- It is very important to respect each other.
- It is very easy to hurt someone.
- But it takes good manners to make bonds and friendships.
- We can greet, meet with people with a smile.
- Smile is free, it won’t cost a thing.
- Such simple manners can make us a good human being.
10 Lines on Good Manners
- I always say “Thank You” when someone helps me.
- I don’t shout at people.
- I meet people with a smile.
- When people greet me I greet them back.
- Good manners make a good impression.
- We should not hate each other, we all are the same.
- It is very important to be polite in life.
- One can earn respect with good manners.
- My mother teaches me how to treat people.
- I always try to be polite with the teachers.
- Good mannered citizens are good for society too.
15 to 20 Sentences Short Essay on Good Manners
Good manners leave a good impression on others. We also feel better when someone one respects us for our good behavior. Whenever I meet people I greet them, they also greet me back with a smile. If I make a mistake or hurt somebody, I say “Sorry”.
If someone helps me then I thank them. I don’t shout at my friends, I never say bad things to my friends and parents. In return, they always talk to me with a smile. My mother taught me that, you need to respect others first then only they will respect you back. I always try to behave good and that makes me a calm, happy person. My parents say they are proud of me.
I always lift my plate from the dining table, so that my mother will not have that trouble. I also help her kitchen, sometimes papa also helps her. These things sound small but these are very important behaviors. My father taught me that, the way you treat people, the same way they will treat you back. So, I always respect others. Good manners are very important in our life. We should try to adapt to more good manners in life.
Note: If these short 10 lines or 20 lines essays helped you in any way then kindly give us a good rating. Thank You 🙂