Like “10 Lines on Diwali ” topic this is also a classic homework topic for kids. Teachers asked to write a few lines (5 or 10) or points on topics like My Father, My Family, My School, Republic Day, etc. Same topics are also given for short or 10 sentences essay, speech or paragraph too. On occasion of father’s day school may ask pupils to write 10 lines on father’s day, in such case you use can use content from this article too. We have given some facts about father day at the end of the article, you can use that content too.
In the first section, we have given 5 and 10 plus sentences about My Father topic. These sentences are in simple and easy to understand the English language for kids of class lkg, ukg,1,2,3, etc. In the second section, we have given a short 15 to 20 lines essay on My Father which is suitable for students of class 4,5,6,7,8, etc. Though content given in essay format one can use it for speech or paragraph too.
5 Sentences About My Father in English for KG, UKG Kids
- My father’s name is Ram Tripathi.
- He is 35 years old.
- He works in an IT company.
- I call him “Papa”.
- He is very calm and friendly.
- My papa helps me with homework.
- He also helps my mother at home.
10 Lines On My Father in English for class 1,2,3 Students
- My father’s name is Aakash Shetty, he is 33 years old.
- He works in Bank as a personal banker.
- My father calls me “Beta” and I call him “Papa”.
- In the morning, Papa helps me to get ready for school.
- He and my mother both help me with homework.
- Sometimes my father helps my mother with cooking.
- He is very caring and protective of me.
- He told me not to talk to strangers.
- My father brings a lot of toys for my birthday.
- He plays hide-and-seek with me and my sister.
- My father sings me lullaby but Mumma sings better.
- I love my father and he loves me too.
15 to 20 Lines Short Essay on My Father for Class 4,5 Students
I love my father a lot, he never shouts at me. He is very caring. He even cries when I hurt myself, but never show it to others. My sister is more dear to him, but my mother loves me more.
He taught me to stay clean and disciplined. My father advised me not to talk to strangers or get candy from them. My father drops and picks me from school. He attends every parent meeting in school.
My papa buys a lot of toys for me, I like my mini-guitar a lot. He also finds time to play with us. On weekends he takes us to park. My father helps me with my homework. He is very good at mathematics and he reads a lot. We have a big shelf full of books.
My father read a bedtime story to us, he is a very good storyteller. He makes normal stories very interesting. He makes funny animals and birds sounds, he is very funny. Sometimes he sings a lullaby too, but let me tell you a secret he is not a good singer.
My mother also works, she a manager at retail company. My father supports her career and helps her with daily chores. He taught us to respect women and elders. He loves us all and we all love him.
My father also works with an NGO which gives free English tuition to underprivileged. He is working them from 10 years. I want to be like my father, he is my hero.
Some Interesting Facts about Fathers Day
- Fathers Day is celebrated every year on the Third Sunday of June month and in this year it will be celebrated on 17th June 2018.
- In modern Day, The first Father’s Day was celebrated on June 19, 1910.
- It is less popular than mother’s day.
If you liked this post or if this information helped you in any way, don’t forget to leave a rating. You can share your views and opinions in the comment box below.